[AfriNIC-announce] Office Rellocataion: Our Phone lines are still momentarily unreacheable

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Jun 28 18:01:16 SAST 2010

Dear members and colleagues,

As announced few days ago, AfriNIC has relocated its office to a
new building during the past weekend. All the moving went well
and all our operations have resumed this Monday morning. However
our phone lines have still not been connected at the new office
yet. Even though this has been planed and confirmed with Mauritius
Telecom (our local Provider), it seems like they are experiencing
some unexpected technical issues and our team is working with them
in order to find a solution as soon as possible.

In the mean time the best way to get access to us will continue to
be by e-mail. In case of extreme emergency during these few coming
days you can call the following mobile phones during office hours:

for General Inquiry: +230 941 6609
for Billing & Finance: +230 941 6605
for Registration Services: +230 941 6602

For any other contact you may also call me directly on +230 941 6601.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this situation may be causing
you, but be ensure that we are doing all our best to get it solved.

Sincerely.

Adiel A. Akplogan                         Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC          Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net       sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net