[AfriNIC-announce] Moving Offices

Ernest - (AfriNIC) ernest at afrinic.net
Sun Jun 20 12:46:48 SAST 2010

Colleagues,

On 25th June at 0900UTC and throughout the following weekend,
AfriNIC will be leaving our current 5 year old home at the Mauritius
Cybertower, and moving into a newer, modern, and more spacious
environment. We hope to be fully settled and operational in the new
facility by 28th June 2010.

During this time and perhaps for a day or two after, there may be
delays responding to email and possible telephony and fax
interruptions. We apologise in advance for these, and assure you
that we have done all that we can to minimise delays in our operation.

Public services (DNS, whois, mailing-lists, etc) will not be affected.

Please direct any queries to contact at afrinic.net

regards,
Ernest.