[AfriNIC-announce] New Draft of AfriNIC's Registration Service Agreement (RSA) published for comments

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Wed May 26 01:44:07 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that AfriNIC has just published a draft of
its new Registration Service Agreement (RSA) for comments.

The Board of Directors in consultation with the AfriNIC Legal Counsel
have availed this first draft that incorporates feedback (to the current
RSA) collected from our members over the past few years. It will be
presented and discussed at the upcoming AfriNIC-12 Public Policy Meeting
  in Kigali, Rwanda on Thursday, June 3, 2010.

The new draft RSA can be downloaded from our web site at:

http://afrinic.net/news/AfriNIC_RSA_2010.pdf

The comment period is open for 30 days. Please send your comments to
legal at afrinic.net by June 18, 2010, 20h00 UTC

Sincerely.

Adiel A. Akplogan
Chief Executive Officer