[AfriNIC-announce] Reminder: Online Registration for AfriNIC-12 to Close 25 May 2010

Lillian Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Mon May 24 19:20:17 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues, this is a reminder that online registration for AfriNIC-12 will close effective 09h00 UTC, 25 May 2010 and registration will reopen on-site at 08h00, 2 June 2010.

We highly encourage you to register online so that your badge will be prepared in advance and for you to automatically receive updates regarding the meeting.

To review the agenda, obtain additional information about the meeting and to register, please visit http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/.

The AfriNIC-12 Public Policy Meeting will be held in Rwanda, Kigali, June 2-3 2010 at the Kigali Serena Hotel. This meeting is back-to-back with AfNOG-11,
the African Research and Education Network (AfREN) meeting, ISOC Workshop, and African-Asian Forum. The entire event is scheduled for 23 May to 4 June 2010.

This event is being hosted by Rwanda Information and Communication Technology Association (RICTA) and the The Rwanda Development Board (RDBIT).

Please see below to access additional information for the other events:

AfriNIC-12: http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/
AfNOG-11: http://www.afnog.org/
Africa-Asia Forum: http://AfricaAsia.net
ISOC Workshop https://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/opennetwork/

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to your participation in Kigali!

Sincerely,

AfriNIC Meeting Team