[AfriNIC-announce] Registration Now Open for Advanced IPv6 Training in Kigali [29th & 30th May]

Mukom Akong T. tamon at afrinic.net
Tue Mar 23 09:25:58 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,
We would like to inform you that registration is now open for the upcoming Advanced IPv6 workshop which will take place in Kigali, Rwanda on the 29th and 30th May 2010 during the AfriNIC 12 meeting.

Venue
______
KIST University

Course Highlights
________________
-IPv6 Business Readiness Roadmap [Open discussion]
-IPv6 Transition Techniques [Concepts and Configuration Scenarios]
-IPv6 Intra-domain routing with OSPFv3
-IPv6 Inter-domain routing with BGPv4+
-Security aspects of IPv6

Fees and Charges
_________________
The participation in the training is FREE of charge and open to our members and network operators in that priority as well as anyone interested in understanding the management of Internet number resources
and/or the operation of IPv6 networks.

(Note that AfriNIC will not bear any transportation and/or accommodation costs for the participants).

Seats
---------
Please note that there are only 35 seats available.

Target Audience:
————————
Network engineers and systems administrators have attended our IPv6Fundamental course or have equivalent knowledge and experience.

Registration:

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/index.php/register/new-registration

For additional information, please do not hesitate to us contact by
email [training at afrinic.net].