[AfriNIC-announce] New Appointments at AfriNIC

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 4 17:03:33 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that we have two new Area Managers who
have joined AfriNIC recently.

As Business Area Manager, Razi A. Muslun has joined AfriNIC since
June 1st 2009 and is working from our Headquarters in Mauritius.

As Technical Operations Area Manager, Nishal Goburdhan has joined
AfriNIC since August 1st 2009 and is currently working from our
Technical Operations center in South Africa before joining our
Headquarters in Mauritius by the end of August.

These two appointment are completing our management restructuring
process that started end of 2008.

We welcome them among us and wish them success in their new assignments.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan                         Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC          Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net       sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net