[AfriNIC-announce] Training postponed : Bujumbara, Burundi - 2 & 3 July 2009

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon stephanie at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 19 13:02:19 SAST 2009

Dear Registrants and Members of the Community,

We regret to inform you that the LIR/IPv6 Trainings in Bujumbara, Burundi,
due for the 2 and 3 July 2009, have been postponed due to unforeseen
reasons.

We have tentatively scheduled it for end of August and we will notify you as
soon as we have a confirmed date. So, please check the online training
calendar for updates : http://www.afrinic.net/training/index.htm

You will be asked to re-register when the training is confirmed.
We apologize for any inconveniences that may cause.
Best Regards,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer
AfriNIC
Tel: (230) 466 6616

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative
altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness."
Martin Luther King, Jr.