[AfriNIC-announce] FW: AfNOG-10/AfriNIC-10 : Reminder for logistics (please approve)

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon stephanie at afrinic.net
Tue May 5 20:16:50 SAST 2009

Hello All,

A few words to remind you that AfNOG-10/AfriNIC-10 is only a few days away
now!

We are waiting for you at The InterContinental Cairo Citystars Hotel, as
from the 10 to the 21 May to make this event a success.

However, we would like to point out on logistics details one more time as
follows:

1. Shuttle pickup:  Please send your flight and hotel reservation details on
the following link so that we can arrange shuttle pickup from/to the
airport: http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/registration.htm

2. Hotel Reservations:  IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE YOUR HOTEL
RESERVATIONS NO LATER THAN 10 May 2009 TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY AND TO HAVE
THE AFRINIC RATE. To make your hotel reservations, please go to:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-10/accommodation.htm

3. Visa Letter of Invitation:  Should you require a personalized invitation
letter, please send the following details: (Title: Mr., Mrs., Dr., etc, Name
as on passport, Passport no, Date of Issue and Expiry, Nationality, email
address, Fax Number with area code, and the scanned copy of the first two
pages of your passport) to meeting at afrinic.net

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact
meeting at afrinic.net

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer
AfriNIC
Tel: (230) 466 6616