[AfriNIC-announce] Result from Board election 2008

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Jun 10 17:23:18 SAST 2008

** [Apologies for any duplicate mails] **

Dear Colleagues,

During the member meeting held in Rabat at the AfriNIC-4 public
policy meeting, two seats on the AfriNIC Board of Directors) -
(Indian Ocean and Central Africa) were renewed.

As a result of the vote:

   Viv Padayatchy (Mauritius) and
   Didier R. Kasole (R.D. Congo)

were elected as primary Board members, while

   Lala Andriamampianina (Madagascar) and
   Jean Philemon Kissangou (Congo)

were elected as alternates for their respective regions. The elected
board members will take their seat on July 1st 2008.

Congratulations to the new board members and we wish them success
during their term.

We would also like to express our sincere appreciation to the outgoing
Directors - Gaetan Bouraga and Keny Yiptong for their valuable
contribution to AfriNIC during the past 4 years.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan                            Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC             Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net          sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net