[afrinic-announce] Renaming of some afrinic.net mailing lists.

Ernest Byaruhanga (AfriNIC) ernest at afrinic.net
Fri Jan 12 15:25:46 SAST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

To better organise our communication with the community and following
some consultation during the previous AfriNIC-5 meeting, we are
planning to re-organize our mailing lists as follows :

afrinic-discuss  will be renamed to  afrinic-announce
policy-wg        will be renamed to  "Resource Policy Discuss"
                                     rpd at afrinic.net

As from from 12th of Jan, both mailing lists will be active until the
1st of Feb. Posts to the original mailing list will all be sent to the
new list.

We will also be creating two new mailing lists as follows:

afrinic-service:  to discuss services provided by AfriNIC to its members
spam-discuss :    to discuss issues related to spam

If there any comments, questions or concerns about the nomenclature, do
not hesitate to inform us (in reply to this communication)

Kind Regards,

Ernest
AfriNIC