[afrinic-discuss] AIRRS

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sun Dec 17 08:08:03 SAST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you that have attended previous AfriNIC meetings, you
may have noticed that we have started presenting reports on BGP and
resource usage in our region since AfriNIC-3. These reports have now
evolved into an integrated project called "African Internet Resources
and Routing Statistics (AIRRS). The first overview of the project is
available at:

http://www.afrinic.net/airrs/index.htm.

We will now start sending a weekly report (every monday) on the
statistics. The first is planned for Monday December 18th.

Input and suggestions to improve the information provided in the
report will be appreciated.

Sincerely.

Adiel A. AKPLOGAN                                   Tel. +230 466 66 16
CEO, AfriNIC Ltd.                                   Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net                                   www.afrinic.net