[afrinic-discuss] Registration for AfriNIC-5

Hisham R Rojoa hisham at afrinic.net
Tue Nov 14 13:08:31 SAST 2006

Dear Colleagues

We would like to inform you that registration for AfriNIC-5 meeting will
be closing by the end of this week.

We would therefore appreciate if you could complete the registration
process should you wish to attend the meeting. We would also be very
much grateful if you could only select the meeting/training/conference
you wish to attend so as to give the opportunity for the maximum number
of delegates to benefit from this event.

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards

Hisham R. Rojoa
Membership Liaison and Communication Officer
AfriNIC