[afrinic-discuss] New Board Members

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue May 30 14:59:42 SAST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

During the 2006 AGM held in Nairobi after the AfriNIC-4 meeting,
two seats on the AfriNIC Board (of Directors) - (Southern and
Eastern Africa) were renewed.

As a result of the vote, Alan P. Barrett (South Africa) and Badru
Ntege (Uganda) were elected as primary BoDs, while Silvio C. Almada
(Angola) and Brian Longwe (Kenya) were elected as alternates for
their respective regions. The elected board members took their
seats immediately on the Board.

Congratulations to the new board members and we wish them success
during their term.

We would also like to express our sincere appreciation to the outgoing
Directors - Charles Musisi and Alan Levin for their valuable contribution
to AfriNIC.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. AKPLOGAN                                   Tel. +230 466 66 16
CEO, AfriNIC Ltd.                                   Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net                                   www.afrinic.net