[afrinic-discuss] Boardf Election: Message to the Community

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Thu Apr 27 10:23:25 SAST 2006

Dear Afrinic members,

1) At the end of the nomination period, we received only nominations for
one candidate for
the southern africa region. We (E-com) are also nominating the actual the
members of the board from the southern and Eastern region as candidates.

2) We will expect your reactions until April 28, 2006 and the list will be
posted on the web by May 02, 2006.

3) The public comment will be received until May 10, 2006

4) The election will hold on May 17, 2006

Thank you very much.

Sunday A Folayan.