[afrinic-discuss] AfriNIC LIR Training - Nairobi, Kenya

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 14 16:38:18 SAST 2005

AfriNIC LIR Training - Nairobi, Kenya
=====================================

Dear Colleagues

In our continuous efforts to inform and sensitize our community about
the management and allocation of Internet number resources, we are
organizing our 6th LIR training in Nairobi, Kenya (After Ouagadougou,
Maputo (FR/ENG), Pretoria, Dakar).

Date:
-----
06th October 2005

Venue:
------
Hilton Hotel - Nairobi
Time:  9h00-18h00

Cost:
-----
Free

Who may attend:
---------------
- AfriNIC members/LIRs
- Anybody else interested in the RIR system of management and
   distribution of internet number resources.

For registration, please click on the link below:
http://www.afrinic.net/training/registration.htm

The agenda for the training can be found here:
http://www.afrinic.net/training/index.htm

For any other information or request for invitation letters, please
feel free to send an email to training at afrinic.net.

See you soon in Nairobi!

Kind regards,
AfriNIC Training Team