[afrinic-discuss] NRO NC Nominees: Period of comment Open

Adiel A. AKPLOGAN adiel at afrinic.net
Sun Mar 27 21:43:28 SAST 2005

Dear colleagues,

We have received the following nominations for the upcoming
NRO NC representative election for AfriNIC Region:

Mrs. Sylvia Geha Kezengwa (kenya)
M Yaovi Atohoun (Benin)
M Jean Robert HOUNTOMEY (Togo)
M Ali Drissa BADIEL (Burkina Faso)
M Wycliff Ochieng (Kenya)

More information on the nominees can be found at:

http://www.afrinic.net/aso-nro/nominees.htm

A 30 days comment period is now open. You must send your
comments to ncnom-comments at afrinic.net with the name of
the Nominee in the subject line.

More information abour the NRO can be found at:
http://www.nro.net