[afrinic-discuss] AfriNIC-2: Registration is open

Adiel A. AKPLOGAN adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Mar 11 13:48:41 SAST 2005

Hello Ken,

>First, I would like to thank Adiel and all the AfriNIC team for recent
>achievements of AfriNIC!

Thanks.

>Is it possible that those who won't be present at Maputo follow or
>contribute to the public policy debates?  If it was not posssible, I would
>like to suggest that that possibility is explored for future (after Maputo)
>public policy meetings.

There is an opened mailing list dedicated to policy discussions
which is policy-wg at afrinic.net (send a mail to
policy-wg-request at afrinic.net with the word 'subscribe' in
the subject to get in). The list is open and is used for policy
related discussions. You are all welcome to subscribe and voice
your point of view their.

Additionally we are working on a possiblity to have a live video
streaming of Maputo's meeting. So even people not on site can
at least follow the meeting.

>FYI: I put the message below in our website (bilingual).
>
>http://www.cipaco.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=3&lang=

Thanks for that.

Regards.

- a.