[afrinic-discuss] AfriNIC goes live!

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Wed Feb 23 21:24:34 SAST 2005

I agree with Badru that you guys at AfriNIC are making history and it is important that this makes headline news so lets get some news feed out there.

I can offer to do a Press Release, Adiel if this is okay then send me some material privately and we can put things together for u to okay and then we can use the HANA wire service to let it out.

Eric here