[AISPC] DELIVERY OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC LUGGAGE 122

IMF info at agnthosintl.com
Sun Jun 24 04:28:07 UTC 2018

To Your Attention;

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary
Fund (IMF). London UK, I Mr. Jianhai Lin, the Secretary of the
Fund and Director, wishes to inform you that your boxes tagged
diplomatic luggage 122 with Ref: No 1226/X42/206 which was
deposited in our vault for safe keeping is due for Immediate
collection. Be informed that we have concluded all arrangements
to deliver your consignment at your door-step through diplomatic
means. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery
policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.

A copy of your international passport or any other means of
identification as the true consignee .The
address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and
your phone number.List the nearest
international airport to your address location.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost
urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation
accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion.
Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above mentioned, you Will be
further acquainted with the detailed delivery itinerary including
information of the diplomat who will accompany your boxes.

We pledge our best service at all times.

Yours Faithfully
Jianhai Lin
SECRETARY OF THE FUND