[AISPC] Late Proposals

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:29:58 UTC 2017

Hi Ashil,
While I am ok with both proposals, I believe the trick will be in
finding appropriate slots for them.
I believe the disruptions proposal should be co-opted into the
Internet shutdown session. We could do something similar with the
Startup proposal, even though the author requested a BOF. I am not
sure if  he understands what BOFs look like at AFRINIC.

Regards,

On 12 May 2017 at 18:36, Ashil Oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Dear PC,
>
> I have included a couple of late proposals that we received on our
> conference platform.
>
> 1. Workshop proposal :
> http://cfp.internetsummitafrica.org/en/ais17/events/100
> 2. BoF : http://cfp.internetsummitafrica.org/en/ais17/events/99
>
> Please kindly review.
>
> Ashil
>

> Ashil Oogarah
> Communications Team Lead
> AFRINIC Ltd.
> t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
> www.afrinic.net
> facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138