[AISPC] Friday sessions

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:51:22 UTC 2017

Hi Alan,
On 12 May 2017 at 12:31, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:
> According to a message on the RPD list, the PDWG will use only Wednesday 31 May, not Friday 2 June.
>
> We can remove the Friday slot from PDWG, and re-allocate it to other sessions.
>
> I suggest a session on new domain names, which could include .POST and .AFRICA.

This is good news. We can now be able to accommodate some of the
content we were stuck with.

I like the  suggestion of new domain names. In fact, I am wondering if
we could have all this under the broader umbrella of ICANN new gTLDs.
If we do this, I would be happy to speak briefly on the CCWG- Auction
Proceeds.

That being said, I know that ICANN has in the past held sessions where
these kind of presentations were made. I am not sure if this will be a
duplication, or if there is something we can do to consolidate/enrich
the two.

> Alan Barrett

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138