[AISPC] Draft agenda

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Thu May 11 14:56:30 UTC 2017

>> There is also concern about having side meetings during the entire day of the AIS Plenary. I suggest the side meetings be scheduled after lunch break to encourage more participation during the plenaries.
  (30 May)

The only one we are proposing to schedule is a shutdown panel, late in the afternoon.  Everything else is a workshop or similar event that was scheduled without our involvement, and can’t be moved.

I don’t know how we reached the point where workshops continue until Tuesday.  I think that this interferes too much with the ability of the PC to schedule shorter sessions, and workshops should be restricted to saturday, sunday, monday.  However, that’s what we have to work with.

Alan