[AISPC] Draft agenda

Isatou Jah isatou.jah at qcell.gm
Thu May 11 14:51:23 UTC 2017

30th May

On 5/11/17, 2:50 PM, "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

    > On 11 May 2017, at 16:48, Isatou Jah <isatou.jah at qcell.gm> wrote:
    >
    > Dear PC,
    >
    > There is also concern about having side meetings during the entire day of the AIS Plenary. I suggest the side meetings be scheduled after lunch break to encourage more participation during the plenaries.

    Which day?

    Alan

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for addressee.  The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. QCell shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.