[AISPC] Draft agenda

Isatou Jah isatou.jah at qcell.gm
Thu May 4 16:14:59 UTC 2017

Alan,

Has Wafa contacted you yet on a slot for the Governance committee? We would need a min of 15 mins.  Where can this fit?

Isatou

On 5/4/17, 3:46 PM, "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

    Dear programme committee,

    Ashil and I have looked at the ratings, and the available time, and have arranged the presentations into a draft agenda.

    See:  <http://cfp.internetsummitafrica.org/en/ais17/schedule>

    Note that some proposals have not been included in the agenda.  I think they have all been marked as “rejected”.

    There are still two almost-identical proposals on digital controls in East Africa.  I don’t know which one to drop.

    Please comment, but please don’t change the time or status of any proposal directly in the web interface.

    Alan