[AISPC] AIS'17 Presentation Proposals - Selection Process

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 26 08:34:18 UTC 2017

Dear AIS PC,

Following our call for presentations  for AIS’17 we have received in all 30 proposals.

Please you can now start the review process. Here are the steps.

1. Create your account at https://cfp.internetsummitafrica.org/
2. Once you sign in, we shall provide you with the required permission to review the proposals.
3. Once done, please log in again and click on Events, you will see the list of proposals. Click on the proposal you want to review.
4. On this page you can see the files associated to  the proposal under ‘’Files’’. Download and read the proposal
5. Once done, click on Event rating to provide rating and comments then finally Update Event Rating

And you’re done. Repeat same for the rest of the proposals.

Looking forward to your feedback and collaboration.

If you have any questions on above please let me know.

Deadline for reviewing is 1 May 2017.

Thank you

Ashil

(PC coordinator)

Ashil Oogarah
Communications Team Lead
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for the Africa Internet Summit, 21 May to 02 June 2017