[AISPC] AIS'16 Programme Committee - Call for Presentations

Michuki Mwangi mwangi at isoc.org
Wed Feb 10 12:11:16 UTC 2016

Hi Seun, Ashil,

Apologies for the late response on this.

A couple of suggestions on this

Do we want to have sessions addressing the issues of the day

1. Internet of Things
2. IANA Transition
3. Internet Measurements

This are late thoughts but worth considering if we have not gone out with the announcement.

Regards,

Michuki.