[AISPC] Re: Final Draft Programme for AFNOG and AFRINIC meetings at AIS'15

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Sun May 24 07:32:40 UTC 2015

Hi Seun,

This draft agenda is already on the website.

Presenters have been informed about their slot (date/time)  as they also need to plan their trip accordingly.

Regards,

Ashil

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015