[AISPC] Re: AIS 2015 Proposal Rewiew

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 26 14:13:19 UTC 2015

Hi Michuki,

I have now shared the documents to PC on Google Drive for review, comments and votes.

Our first deadline is 15 April - Finalise the selection of presentations.

Thanks,

Ashil

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015