[AISPC] Fwd: DNSSEC Presentation at AIS

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 15 08:33:09 UTC 2015

Hello PC,

KeNIC would be interested in sharing their experience. See below.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Ashil

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015

Begin forwarded message: