[AISPC] Re: Participation and Contribution to Africa Internet Summit 2015

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:46:47 UTC 2015

Hello Ashil, PC,
I would like to recommend that on the backdrop of the recent DNSSEC
incident at KENIC, we should try and ask the persons responsible to give a
presentation on what happened.

I think it would make for a very pragmatic presentation which could have
some very useful lessons learnt for the audience, which we should not pass
on.

Perhaps we could reach out to Mich, Fiona or Barry to advice??

Regards,.

--
Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138