[AISPC] Draft slides for review for AIS 2014

Noah Maina mainanoa at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:02:32 SAST 2014

> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Ashil Oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello PC,
>>
>> Please find the draft slides from Freenom for review and comments.
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a4yhNfU7bNZzJhUjZMczlsSWs/edit
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a4yhNfU7bNLUJuLTlMalpJNWs/edit
>> Freenom presentations on setting up a registrar
>>
>> Done!
>
> <<snip>> N/A to me ;)
>

> @Seun,

Depends, I think the topic is very relevant when you think about. Consider
the ideal of "ENCOURAGING CONTENT DEVELOPMENT"

He starts off like marketing but its a simple HOW-TO which can drive
interest for those who would love to venture into that space.

@Ashil can you kindly request  Freenom to beef the paper up, the slides are
less than 10 and slots per speaker are normally 30min long.

Can he add up some relevant technical content and simple case study.

Let get his feedback as am curious, you never know!.

Noah