[AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.

Noah Maina mainanoa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:13:44 SAST 2014

Hi Ashil/All,

Yes AfNOG PC has some handful of papers and we are expecting more since the
AfNOG specific 1st Draft Program will be going out end of this month. We
want to keep some of the slots open as we expect more solid papers to
coming in but we will be happy to select some relevant one from the shared
list.

Cheers,

Noah