[AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.

ashil oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Tue Mar 25 17:16:33 SAST 2014

Dear AIS Programme Committee,

Please note that the call for papers for AIS 2014 is now closed. We should now proceed with the selection of speakers for the event which will be held from 25 May to 6 June 2014.

The AIS Programme Committee is composed of:  Dr Nii Quaynor,  Badru Ntege, Adiel Akplogan, Anne-Rachel Inne, Frederick Chimwewe, Geert Jan de Groot, Hisham Ibrahim, Ashil Oogarah, Julie Auverdin, Marcus Adomey, Maina Noah,, Marc Tinka, Michuki Mwangi, Nancy Dotse,  Douglas Onyango, and Patrick Okui.

We have received 16 individual presentation proposals.

Please see the timeline for the selection process.

Selection process: 22 March to 7 April

The list of presenters, presentation proposals and bio data are attached below.

As a reminder the theme for AIS 2014 is ''Beyond Connection: Internetworking for African Development''.

Please let us know what you think on each proposal by 7 April 2014.

FYI - The available presentation slots for AIS 2014 are from 3 June to 6 June (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsCce4uo0nEOdEcwZ1V1LVN6VUQxLW1HX2dKYWpRYmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0).

The Draft  AIS 2014 programme is available at: https://internetsummitafrica.org/en/program/draft-programme

Thank you and looking forward to your valuable feedback and collaboration,

Best regards,

Ashil

Mr Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications writer/editor, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia