[AISPC] Call for presentation for AIS 2014 in Djibouti

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 9 14:11:39 SAST 2014

Dear Mamadou,

Thank you for submitting a paper for AIS 2014.

We are pleased to let you know that your proposal for presenting at AIS 2014 is accepted.

In this regard please send us your draft slides by 23 April.

We thank you once again for your interest in participating at the 2014 Summit and look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ashil

On behalf of the AIS 2014 Programme Committee

Mr Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications writer/editor, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia