[AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:43:17 SAST 2014

Hello Ashil,

I have reviewed and made comments on the documents. I think there is just 1
or 2 of them that does not seem to fit within the scope of papers required.

Cheers!
PS: There is a bit of learning curve to commenting on the document. Just
incase below is the step:

- Navigate to http://goo.gl/CMT3d5
- Click each of the file and click open
- The new document page that opens has comment on the top right

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*