[AISPC] Re: AIS 2013 Presentation

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu May 16 12:30:05 SAST 2013

Hi Farell,

You are scheduled to speak on Thursday, 20th June, in afternoon unless something changes. We are still working on uploading the final programme on there with the names and pictures of presenters. But Thursday it remains for now.

Many thanks.

George
Dr George Nyabuga
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 67 58 | w: www.afrinic.net | tt: @afrinic
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Join us at AFRINIC-18 (Africa Internet Summit)
Lusaka, Zambia 9 – 21 June 2013 - http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-18