[AISPC] CfP -Abstracts received

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 28 11:43:50 SAST 2013

Thanks GJ for sharing the information.

If you remember correctly, we somehow agreed that we proceed with the CfP. I have not read any single objection with the way things were proceeding since then. As you indicate, the views expressed were as a consequence of private conversations and as such we are not privy to the details of those. I think it's good that people express their feelings/concerns, divergent of otherwise freely and openly so that we can find some common ground as we proceed. I think it's only prudent to do continue doing this to enhance trust and support for each other. I am sure we all appreciate that this is not an AFRINIC only event and the success of the meeting will be shared by all of us.

Many thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013