[AISPC] CfP -Abstracts received

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Tue Mar 26 12:43:44 SAST 2013

Hi Dr Nii,

Shall we wait and see what the other people on this list say before proceeding. We intend to contact other people we think will contribute to the forum so we may need to scale down on the number on this list although as you say we can probably accommodate all of them. Once we receive feedback from everybody on this list we shall then decide on how to proceed and draw up a programme indicating who is speaking when and in what session.

Many thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013