[AISPC] Programme

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Feb 18 18:34:58 SAST 2013

On Monday, February 18, 2013 01:20:33 PM George Nyabuga
wrote:

> I had suggested two week from the 11th of February for
> the discussions and agreement on themes. But I think we
> have are moving quite well albeit slowly on the themes.
> We should conclude this by Monday if it's agreeable. I
> will then try and synthesise what has been discussed for
> further discussion. I hope the whole exercise will be
> complete by 28th and then we can send out the CfP on 1
> March.

George, I think the time lines proposed by Douglas were more
aggressive.

I'd suggest a Skype call if we think e-mail is stalling
progress.

I can't emphasize how behind we are given the ambitions of
the agenda and format being suggested.

I'd propose nailing the Layer 9 CfP themes down by this
Wednesday at the latest, and issuing the CfP out on the
dates Douglas suggested, i.e., 21/02/13. Thanks.

Mark.