[AISPC] Programme

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Feb 17 23:51:42 SAST 2013

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 08:47:56 AM Douglas Onyango
wrote:

> George, et al,
> At the thematic level, the idea of splitting days out to
> particular themes is definitely good.

I think this might get too complicated. It's hard enough
getting content into a session, let alone trying to match it
for a day.

I'd suggest setting up based on what content is submitted.
But it's hard to know that until content starts to come in.

Most important to get the CfP out, then we shall be cooking.

Mark.