[AISPC] Re: Call for presentation

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 24 16:30:56 SAST 2013

Hi all,

See below. I think we can remove him from the programme, unfortunately.

Thanks.

George
Dr George Nyabuga
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 67 58 | w: www.afrinic.net | tt: @afrinic
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Join us at AFRINIC-18 (Africa Internet Summit)
Lusaka, Zambia 9 – 21 June 2013 - http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-18