[AfriTelco-WG] Building Community Networks

Mohamed Salah mohamed2t1989 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 00:26:40 UTC 2019

 Dear Sossou ,

Thanks for reply, I hope we can find small group or organization who really engaged in this sector in Africa .

Regards,
    On Thursday, 9 August 2018, 11:25:25 AM GMT+2, Abdoul-Fatah Amevi Sossou <soyames at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello dear MohamedI don't have any proven experience in wireless building. But for the few I can recall I know that I'm really engaged in learning from various technologies related to internet and interconnection. So I'm eager to help build an African wireless community with you

Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou
Translator & English Teacher
Secretary General of CREI
soyames at gmail.com