[AfriTelco-WG] Building Community Networks

Abdoul-Fatah Amevi Sossou soyames at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:24:24 UTC 2018

Hello dear Mohamed
I don't have any proven experience in wireless building. But for the few I
can recall I know that I'm really engaged in learning from various
technologies related to internet and interconnection. So I'm eager to help
build an African wireless community with you

Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou
Translator & English Teacher
Secretary General of CREI
soyames at gmail.com