[Afrispam-wg] call for comment 2

Ignace Kangni Kueviakoé kignace14 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 1 17:54:07 SAST 2008

Hi all,
I would like to contribute to your work. But I'd need to know some information.
I know that this list is designed to reach some goals and the purposes of this WG is:
1 - to identify the problems related to spam and fighting spams in the AfriNIC service Region
2 - to produce a report to AfriNic community at the AfriNic08 meeting

I'd like to know what has already been done and what is being done now. What step are you dealing with now? And what are the next steps?

I think such information will help me know how to contribute.

Regards,
ikk