[AfrIPv6-Discuss] SAFNOG-7: Thank You!

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Fri Sep 16 06:15:47 UTC 2022

Hello all.

On behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee, I'd like to extend a warm
and heartfelt "Thank You!" for all your support in being a part of the
SAFNOG-7 meeting in Cape Town, this past August.

We were very pleased to not only have an interesting program, but to
also reunite as a community after two long years of being forced apart,
where we had all missed each other, and the social aspect of the work
that we all do, in building both the African and the global Internet.

I would like to thank all of our sponsors, without whom the event would
not have been possible.

I would like to thank all of our speakers, who provided the wonderful
content that, I am sure, delivered some knowledge and engagement value
to you all.

I would like to thank the SAFNOG Management and Program Committees, who
freely volunteer their time and energy, every year, to put together and
produce our meeting. The goal remains to always create impact, and
change the lives of our community in a meaningful way, one person at a
time. SAFNOG aims to continue to achieve that through information.

And most especially, I would like to thank you, the community, who came
out to attend the meeting, and made it what it was. Without you, the
event would have no purpose.

You can access each presentation that was given at this year's meeting here:

https://safnog.org/event/agenda.html

You can also access the video recordings of each presentation (still
being prepared and uploaded) here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRItGb8Y2HXIu_EUdp3Sag/videos

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Plans for 2023
will be announced in due course.

For now, I and the SAFNOG Management Committee would like to wish you
all a great end to the 2022 season as we enter its final quarter,
health, happiness, and the best for all of your and your families.

Mark.