[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Participate in our next webinar on ''DNS Privacy and Security''
Susan Akinyi Otieno
susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 4 07:36:20 UTC 2020
AFRINIC, PCH and USTTI join hands once again to bring you the second part of the DNS webinar series on ''DNS Privacy and Security''
DNS is a foundational building block of the Internet.
In the first part of our DNS webinar series, we set the stage by looking at how to make your DNS infrastructure resilient. In this second part, we will look at the various DNS security and privacy concerns and ways to mitigate them.
By the end of the session, you should be able to:
* Identify what security and privacy risks exist in DNS
* Understand what has been done to secure the DNS infrastructure and
* Identify ways to maximize your security and privacy?
* Compare confidentiality versus authenticity in DNS
Use the following link to register:
Date: 6th August 2020
* 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
* 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
* 14:30 SAST (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho)
* 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
* 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles)
Don't forget to add the event to your calendar.
This webinar will be in English and as usual, a French one will be organised later.
* About AFRINIC - https://afrinic.net/about
* About Packet Clearing House - https://www.pch.net
* About the United States Telecommunication Training Institute -
See you at the webinar!
Susan M.A. Otieno
Marketing and PR Manager
African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC)
t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrIPv6-Discuss