[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Participate in AFRINIC's next webinar: How to Perform an IPv6 Infrastructure Audit
Susan Akinyi Otieno
susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Mon May 11 11:12:38 UTC 2020
Network auditing is the process of mapping both software and hardware in your network. When planning your IPv6 deployment, or any important change in the network, auditing is a crucial step.
* You want to be clear about any financial investment needed to replace hardware or software which do not support IPv6.
* Some vendors claim that they support IPv6, but do not have the important IPv6 features you need in your network?
Many a time, the process of doing the actual audit is daunting and not clear. This is where we come in.
In this webinar, we will give you step by step guidance on how to do IPv6 infrastructure audits using a simple tool we created.
By the end of this webinar, you should be able to
- Understand the importance of conducting an IPv6 infrastructure audit
- Determine which features to audit based on the type of device
- Create an audit report of your entire network infrastructure
Use the following link to register:
Date: 14th May 2020
16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
The webinar will be in English and a French one will be organised later.
Do not forget to add the event to your calendar!
See you at the webinar!
Susan M.A. Otieno
Marketing and PR Manager
African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC)
t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrIPv6-Discuss