[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Webinar invitation - Deploy IPv6 to ISP Customers

Bashir bashir.angode at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 4 13:31:11 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Increase in the number of users and devices connected to the internet,
coupled with the depletion of IPv4 resources means that ISPs have no
other option but to deploy IPv6.

The ultimate goal of IPv6 deployment is to ensure that networks are IPv6
ready, and customers/end users connect on or through IPv6. The latter
forms the basis of our next webinar, whereby we will be looking at how
to deploy IPv6 to ISP customers.

Date: 10th October 2019

Time: 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles)
    - 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
    - 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
    - 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
    - 14:30 SAST (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini)

This webinar will be in English, as usual, a French version will be
organised later.

Register at:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5415686260274/WN_cmeVtQYISOudA-KCDkMi7w
to secure your seat - first come first in basis.

Warm Regards