[AfrIPv6-Discuss] [Webinar] Take Your IPv6 Deployment to the Next Level

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Fri Sep 7 14:04:53 UTC 2018

Hello folks

When we did our IPv6 Deployment Challenges survey in 2016, one of the main findings was that some folks even after training still wanted more guidance. As a result, we created two initiatives as part of our IPv6 Program

1. The IPv6 Deployment Hackathon (aka Deployathons): - invite-only events where we help you prototype, test and deploy some IPv6 feature within 16 hours

2. The IPv6 Deployment Help Desk where we work with teams one-on-one to implement IPv6 on their networks

We find ourselves dealing with certain recurrent themes during these help desk sessions. As a result, we’re launching a series of webinars to address very specific deployment issues.

The first webinar is open for registration at https://vox.afrinic.net/281636?lang=en and will take place as follows

🗓  19th September

⏱  13:00 UTC

👥 30 seats only

Request an invite to this webinar at https://vox.afrinic.net/281636?lang=en

Warm Regards

P/S

If you’ll be attending SAFNOG-4 (24th - 29th September) in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, we’ll be running our second deployathon at the event. Request an invite at https://vox.afrinic.net/728558?lang=en

For anyone else who cannot make it to Dar but needs free guidance on their IPv6 project, make a request at  bit.ly/6deployEN  (English) or bit.ly/6deployFR (French). Those who register and get an invite to our webinar https://vox.afrinic.net/281636?lang=en will get priority access to the help desk.