[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Update on “IPv6 deployment in Nigeria”

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Aug 18 12:31:28 UTC 2018

HI,
Thank for sending the communique and I hope you would be able to
achieve what you have set out in the way forward.
I would just like to add that it would be good if you can also talk to
organisations like Ng REN to encourage them to use IPV6 as Universities are
major players when it comes to usage in Nigeria.
Thanks

Abdulkarim

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Bolutife Adisa <adisabolutifeo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> FYI “There are fifty networks in Nigeria that have acquired IPV6 out of
> which only five networks are active. Also, five networks out of 134
> Autonomous Systems in the country are currently using IPv6.”
>
> Check out “Communique of Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum series 2018 - Nigeria
> IPv6 Roundtable”
> https://www.itrealms.com.ng/2018/06/communique-of-nigeria-
> digitalsense.html?m=1
>
> Kind regards
> ———-
> Adisa Bolutife.

*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), Ph.D. (York),
R.Eng, A+*
*Department of Telecommunications Science/Vice
Chairman, Telecommunications  Development Advisory Group(TDAG), **International
Telecommunication Union (ITU).*
*University of Ilorin.*
*Ilorin, Nigeria*
*Alternative Emails: olouss at yahoo.com <olouss at yahoo.com>  OR